Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Obliteride!

My cancer treatment is winding down and I should get final confirmation later this week on if I will need any more treatment or if we go into monitoring mode.  I will provide an update on this blog later.


Right now I want to let you all know about Obliteride.  It is a bike ride to raise funds for cancer research at Fred Hutch in Seattle.  Fred Hutch is one of the leading cancer research centers in the world.  Obliteride is cool because they have good sponsors to support the race overhead and 100% of donations go to research.  I'm riding a 25-mile ride with friends.  Please think about supporting our team here:  OBLITERIDE


Additionally we set up an Obliteride Edition of the Be Positive t-shirt.  We have had some requests in the past year for these shirts.  This is a chance to get one, so forward on to any friends or family that say where did you get that cool shirt.  And generally spread this link around as all funds raised go directly to Fred Hutch for cancer research.  Link:  https://www.booster.com/be-positive?
Many thanks to my friend/co-worker Stephanie Pride for organizing the Booster campaign and designing the shirts.

1 comment:

Paige said...

What a great event and for an even better cause! You all are such a wonderful family!